Greece is so rich in culture and beauty that it never seems to be completely explored, no matter how many times you visit it. After all, this is one of the reasons that brought it in the list with the top 20 tourist destinations worldwide. It is all about Greece, from nature to locals, that makes people coming and coming to this wonderful land every summer.
The islands have become a must activity, according to the modern lifestyle. Over the last decades, it has been always visited by jet-setters, including politicians, musicians, actors, artists, and other celebrities with a significant contribution to the popularity of Greece. You will find below information about important aspects of Greece.
Greece is an agricultural country. 22% of the workforce is employed in agriculture, 27% in the industry sector, and 50 % in the services. Tourism and shipping are the sectors that contribute the most to the economy of the country.
- Low-cost access to European golden visas.
- The application includes all family members: spouse, children up to 21 years old (Children studying up to 24 years old), parents, and spouse’s parents.
- The residence permit is valid for 5 years and it will be renewed every 5 years for all family members.
- Residence Permit Holders are allowed to become company shareholders, company board members including company directors or CEOs.
- Residence Permit Holders are allowed to rent their Real Estate Property in Greece and gain Rental Income.
- No need for an annual minimum stay in Greece for investors and family members to maintain the Residency Permit.
- The investor is required to come only once in Greece for verification and signatures.
- Greek Residency Permit holders travel free to all EU and Schengen countries direct from anywhere in the world with no need to travel from Greece.
USD 218.06 billion
26 Schengen states